US rolls over on Iran nuke program – by Allen West on November 24, 2013
Nothing good happens late at night, and America just had a modern-day Neville Chamberlain moment. At 3 am in Geneva, Iran and 6 major powers agreed to “temporary relief” of sanctions in return for Iran stopping or scaling back parts of its nuclear program. President Obama has just empowered the number one state sponsor of terrorism, Iran, to pursue its nuclear goals and objectives.
This is not diplomacy, this is abject surrender and appeasement. Iran loses nothing, not a single facility, not any capability to enrich uranium, but we have conceded the one best non-military option: economic sanctions.
President Bill Clinton promised the same in regards to North Korea, and did that have any effect? Not to mention that North Korea has taken an 85-year-old Korean War veteran into detention, and of course we have done nothing.
Iran has held American Christian minister, Saeed Abedini, in prison for nearly a year, and President Obama said nothing about his fate, nor demanded his release. Israel and Saudi Arabia have lost all trust and confidence in America as a credible ally.
CLICK HERE THERE IS MORE TO THIS ARTICLE BY ALLEN WEST:
MORE TWEETS AND POSTS FROM ALLEN WEST HERE:
We are heading of into no mans land with leadership, Secretary of State Kerry and President Obama, of a kind which is without ethics or of good formation. http://www.couragetolaugh.com
Obama. “I will Stand with the Muslims, Should the Political Winds shift in as Ugly Direction”: Obama in his book, “Audacity of Hope”
‘THE PROJECT’ – MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD (FULL TEXT)
Muslim Brotherhood Movement Muslim Brotherhood Hitler
Muslim Brotherhood Project Muslim Brotherhood Europe
Muslim Brotherhood UK Muslim Brotherhood in America
Muslim Brotherhood Project
Below is the Muslim Brotherhood’s 1982 manifesto titled “The Project”, apparently penned by Sa’id Ramadan, the brother-in-law of Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood.
The Project was distributed to Muslim Brotherhood members around the world who were ordered to strictly guard The Project’s content from outsiders. They did so until a copy of The Project was discovered during a Swiss police raid of a senior Muslim Brotherhood financier’s home in Switzerland in November 2001.
“The Project” outlined the Muslim Brotherhood’s 25 strategies to subjugate the world under Islam (elements of particular intrigue are in boldface and italicized):
1. Network and coordinate actions between like-minded Islamists organizations;
2. Avoid open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the
appearance of “moderation”;
3. Infiltrate and take over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim
Brotherhood’s collective goals;
4. Use deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesn’t
conflict with Shari’a law;
5. Avoid social conflicts with Westerners locally, nationally or globally, that might damage the
long-term ability to expand the Islamist powerbase in the West, including the support of full-
time administrators and workers;
6. Conduct surveillance, obtain data, and establish collection and data storage capabilities;
Muslim Brotherhood Project7. Put into place a watchdog system for monitoring
Western media to warn Muslims of international
plots fomented against them”;
8. Cultivate an Islamist intellectual community,
including the establishment of think-tanks and
advocacy groups, and publishing “academic”
studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to
chronicle the history of Islamist movements;
9. Develop a comprehensive 100-year plan to
advance Islamist ideology throughout the world;
10. Balance international objectives with local
11. Build extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals so that contact with the movement for Muslims in the West is constant;
12. Involve ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in
the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions;
13. Instrumentally use existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put
into service of Islam;
14. Draft Islamic constitutions, laws and policies for eventual implementation;
15. Avoid conflict within the Islamist movements on all levels, including the development of
processes for conflict resolution;
16. Institute alliances with Western “progressive” organizations that share similar goals;
17. Create autonomous “security forces” to protect Muslims in the West;
18. Inflame violence and keep Muslims living in the West “in a Jihad frame of mind”;
19. Support Jihad movements across the Muslim world through preaching, propaganda,
personnel, funding, and technical and operational support;
20. Make the Palestinian cause a global wedge issue for Muslims;
21. Adopt the total liberation of Palestine from Israel and the creation of an Islamic state as a
keystone in the plan for global Islamic domination;
22. Instigate a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews and reject
any discussions of conciliation or coexistence with them;
23. Actively create Jihad terror cells within Palestine;
24. Link the terrorist activities in Palestine with the global terror movement;
25. Collect sufficient funds to indefinitely perpetuate and support Jihad around the world.
All 25 elements of The Project are currently being implemented by the Muslim Brotherhood around the world, including in Europe, UK and America.
Reblogged this on Brittius.com and commented:
West – Krauthammer 2016
Father God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob – asking You to surround Allen West with intercessors to stay in prayers for him, in Jesus name, we cover him in the Blood of Jesus Christ… no weapon formed against him shall prosper… you are a shield and buckler for him, we thank you for great favor with God and man. in Jesus name
Obama cannot allow Iran to be brought to its knees. That would kill his big picture for bringing Saudi to their knees to save their own heads. his plan is to end the Petro-Dollar for oil purchases to get America on its financial knees to complete the fundamental changing of America.
Pingback: Lexington Libertarian | The Worst Deal Since Munich
Reblogged this on therasberrypalace.